- Allocate and oversee all MT INBRE resources. Assure that all program components work
together efficiently by monitoring activities and facilitating communications
- Establish and maintain partnerships, External Advisory Committee, Steering Committee,
research projects, and other MT INBRE Cores
- Select key personnel, research projects, and other activities conducted within MT
- Evaluate research progress and mentoring project leaders
- Oversee Student Programs and Café Scientifique programming
Administrative Core Members
AC Members include the following administrators, faculty, and program staff
Brian Bothner, Ph.D.
MT INBRE Director / Principal Investigator
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry (MSU)
Ann Bertagnolli, Ph.D.
MT INBRE Program Coordinator (MSU)
MT INBRE Fiscal Manager and Program Specialist (MSU)
Anne Camper, Ph.D.
Co-Director of MT INBRE Research Core, Professor of Civil Engineering, Adjunct Professor
of Microbiology and Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, College of Engineering
Sarah Codd, Ph.D.
Director of MT INBRE Student Programs, Professor, Department of Mechanical and Industrial
Michael Franklin, Ph.D.
Director of MT INBRE Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Core, Professor, Department
of Microbiology and Immunology (MSU)
Emily Salois, MSW, ACSW
Community Research Associate (MSU)
MT INBRE Program and Communications Specialist (MSU)